Tower of Monsters Tower of Monsters

Nice little game! Could use a different score though. The samba is kind of mis-matching the gloomy background.

ClarusGames responds:

Thanks

jelly jump work in progress jelly jump work in progress

Controls fine. Could use some work on the visuals and level design. On the third level, you can just jump directly to the goal, skipping the level. And the final level, which sould be challenging isn't.

EpicNarwhal responds:

fixed it, thanks.

dodge. dodge.

The devil scared the shit out of me

Cute Quest Cute Quest

Really digging the sprites. The backgrounds doesn't really match and the shooting is kind of awkward since the enemies survives so many hits. But man, the sprites and the game over screen is great.

If you are going to update this game, look over the death animation. It takes a really long time to get back into the action.

Walky Walky

Sorry. A game called "Walky" should at least have a walking animation.

Pomg Pomg

This is just amazing. Great concept!

VIP Animu Illuminati Ball Shooter VIP Animu Illuminati Ball Shooter

wat

GumGums responds:

its like asteroids i just made it with a flashy ball ball guy, I'm thinking of making the background different and aparently you have to click on the game before you play, im looking into why that is....

Espacial +1000 Subs Mundoalexo GAME ( plus winner ) Espacial +1000 Subs Mundoalexo GAME ( plus winner )

The game plays fine, but the Youtube theme isn't really part of the gameplay. It's just a space shooter with a boss at the end, who has a little too much health.

mundoalexo responds:

This is a game for a contest of my youtube channel , the winner will be my companion on the ship to kill aliens.

Screen Pong Screen Pong

Cool concept, hard as crap! It doesn't really work in browser though. When using the arrow keys and pressing for a bit to long, the screen moves and messes up your game. Alternative controls would be sweet!

Bubble Zombie 3xb Bubble Zombie 3xb

Snood clone with a zombie theme. Or it would be, but the only zombie thing about this is the arm.
The hits with the balls doesn't give a lot of satisfaction and the balls are actually shot from below the arm. But, I gotta admit that I played until I lost.

Artur-Felipe responds: